- Application Payment Service
- Planning Application Submission
- Land Referencing
- Planning Application Services
- Digitisation and Transformation
- Planning Market Insight
- Land Referencing Portals
- Temporary free-of-charge DBS applications and fast-track barred list check service due to COVID-19
- Temporary changes to DBS ID checking guidelines due to COVID-19
- TerraQuest awarded contract to deliver the Regional Planning IT System for Northern Ireland.
- Free Webinar - COVID-19 and its impact on planning application submissions
- TerraQuest have been nominated for the excellence in technology and innovation award
- TerraQuest exhibited at the nationally significant infrastructure projects forum 2020
- TerraQuest supports expansion of HM Land Registry digital and local land charges register
- The new version of ReQuestaPlan is now live
- COVID-19 Business Continuity Statement
- TerraQuest and the Planning Portal exhibit at Future Build 2020
- Latest local land charges project goes live
- Still using paper DBS forms? Here's why you should switch to online.
- Do volunteers need a DBS check?
- Basic DBS Checks: Everything you need to know.
- Why is my DBS Check taking so long?
- Do I need a DBS Check for University?
- Do nannies need DBS checks?
- What is the difference between DBS and CRB?
- The Importance of Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups
- What do DBS checks show?
- How long does a planning application take?
- 10 Reasons why your planning application may get rejected
- National and Local Planning Policy – What’s the difference?
- Why do I need to get planning permission?
- Site and Location Plans: Your common questions answered.
- Appealing a planning decision? Everything you need to know.
- What is the difference between a site plan and a location plan?
- Do I need planning permission for my home improvements project?
- Do I need building regulations approval for an extension?
Terms & Conditions