- Planning Maps
- Pre Employment Checks
- Application Payment Service
- Planning Application Submission
- Land Referencing
- Planning Application Services
- Digitisation and Transformation
- Planning Market Insight
- TerraQuest Design
- Land & Property Portal
- Temporary free-of-charge DBS applications and fast-track barred list check service due to COVID-19
- Temporary changes to DBS ID checking guidelines due to COVID-19
- TerraQuest awarded contract to deliver the Regional Planning IT System for Northern Ireland.
- Free Webinar - COVID-19 and its impact on planning application submissions
- Site and Location Plans for Tree Surgeons
- Free Webinar - The Digital Future of Compulsory Purchase
- 2020 Planning Market Insight Report: Householder Application submission and Prior Approval for Larger home extensions
- TerraQuest are excited to announce that we will be hosting a Christmas giveaway.
- Planning Permission for Conservatories – Everything you need to know.
- Who should pay for my DBS Check?
- Planning Market Insight Report: 77,000+ submissions in March
- DBS Checks for Health Care: Everything you need to know.
- Five top tips to help reduce planning application invalidation
- Do I need Planning Permission for a shed?
- Planning Portal Annual Conference: Andrew Baddeley-Chappell, CEO, National Custom and Self Build Association
- A Local Planning Authority ‘Deep Dive’: Yorkshire and the Humber
- TerraQuest Presents: Snaptrude 3.0
- TerraQuest have been nominated for the excellence in technology and innovation award
- TerraQuest exhibited at the nationally significant infrastructure projects forum 2020
- TerraQuest supports expansion of HM Land Registry digital and local land charges register
- The new version of ReQuestaPlan is now live
- COVID-19 Business Continuity Statement
- TerraQuest and the Planning Portal exhibit at Future Build 2020
- Latest local land charges project goes live
- Still using paper DBS forms? Here's why you should switch to online.
- Do volunteers need a DBS check?
- Basic DBS Checks: Everything you need to know.
- Why is my DBS Check taking so long?
- Do I need a DBS Check for University?
- Do nannies need DBS checks?
- What is the difference between DBS and CRB?
- The Importance of Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups
- What do DBS checks show?
- How long does a planning application take?
- 10 Reasons why your planning application may get rejected
- National and Local Planning Policy – What’s the difference?
- Why do I need to get planning permission?
- Site and Location Plans: Your common questions answered.
- Appealing a planning decision? Everything you need to know.
- What is the difference between a site plan and a location plan?
- Do I need planning permission for my home improvements project?
- Do I need building regulations approval for an extension?
- TerraQuest Presents - Impact of COVID-19 on Planning Application submissions Replay
- Q&A: Our CEO Geoff Keal on award success, rebrand and working through Covid-19
- Biggest month on record for planning application submissions - Read the report now!
- Upcoming Webinar - Validating Planning Applications During a Pandemic
- Press Release
- Planning Market Insight Report: Does the disparity between Planning Portal and MHCLG’s statistics highlight the increasing pressure local authorities are under?
- Planning Market Insight Report: Online planning application submissions via the Planning Portal each month since 2016.
- Planning Market Insight Report: The Regional View
- Local Planning Authorities: Focus on the East Midlands Region
- What is a Right to Work Check?
- New minimum space standards, April 2021
- The 2021 Directory of Planning Consultants – Digital Leaflets
- Why do we need to prevent people from illegally working?
- Planning Portal Market Insight Report: A year on from Lockdown One – how is the market faring?
- Welcome to the latest edition of the Planning Market Insight Report
- Planning Portal MIR Report - How did the oldest advertising medium adapt to the newest challenge?
- Planning Portal MIR Report - Stats from the report
- Out of Home Advertising: adapting to the pandemic
- Time for a trim? What to do if your trees need a haircut.
- Planning Market Insight Report: 63,497 planning applications submitted throughout May
- Welcome to the latest edition of the Planning Market Insight Report (1)
- Are we seeing the end of the post pandemic application submission boom?
- Legislative changes for applications from 1 August 2021
- The regional view – is the North East reaping the rewards of investment?
- Planning Market Insight Report: We are halfway through the year, how is the market looking?
- Do I need planning permission for a Rooflight?
- Planning Portal Conference: New speaker – Amos Simbo, Founder, Black Professionals in Construction
- Application numbers in England and Wales – 63,873 applications submitted throughout June 2021.
- Planning Portal MIR – The Regional View
- A young architect’s experience using Snaptrude
- Two Patios House | Snaptrude Vs SketchUp
- Planning Portal Annual Conference: Angus Kerr, Chief Planner and Director of Regional Planning, Department for Infrastructure
- Cycling for We Build The Future
- Planning Permission for Porches – What you need to know…
Terms & Conditions