- Dec 2022
Land Referencing for Atkins/Highways England - Case Study
Duration: 2017 – To Date
Project: Land Referencing and Survey Access Services for RIP programme
TerraQuest provide contracted land referencing and survey access services to Atkins in support of the programme of schemes comprising the Highways England Regional Investment Programme (RIP). TerraQuest support RIP schemes in the South-East, Midlands and North regions, including M25 Junction 25 Improvement, M25 Junction 28 Improvement, M25 Junction 10/A3 Wisley Interchange, A2 Bean and Ebbsfleet Junctions Improvements, A64 Hopgrove Improvement and A45, A46 and A50 Improvements. The schemes are being consented through either the DCO or CPO process, both of which fully supported by TerraQuest’s years of expertise and experience.
TerraQuest Services Delivered:
- Full land referencing service including initial desktop research, site visits and issue of
questionnaires to all parties with land interests
- Basic desktop referencing, verifying parties and addresses through comprehensive research
- Referencing of unregistered owners, tenants and occupiers of land, including highways and
- Full contact referencing with contact site visits, to assist in access work, and to identify
- Compilation of the schedules and preparation of land plans showing the interests across the
- Support in stakeholder engagement
- Provision of a works programme with forecast profile managed and issued monthly.
- Land Referencing expertise and advice based on experience gained from years of experience of
DCO and CPO projects
- Highly skilled technical staff supported by management with leading referencing experience
- Improved communication and sharing of information across the extended Atkins Project Team,
improving efficiency and decision making
- Provision of consistent property and land ownership advice up to and beyond making of the order
- Provision of a rigorous audit trail of evidence throughout land acquisition activities
For more information on TerraQuest's land referencing services, click here.