Manage land referencing projects efficiently
Built on GIS principles our land & property portal offers a cloud-based solution to the latest land data. Secure access to source documents, communications and outputs including Book of Reference and Land Plans.
- Single Portal to manage multiple projects.
- Integrated across existing TerraQuest solutions.
- Cloud solution so you always have the latest data.
Building trust with our land referencing portal
TerraQuest is an Ordnance Survey business partner, is G-Cloud accredited, and custodian of the national Planning Portal, having been appointed by MHCLG in 2015. At any one time we have approximately 100 personnel actively involved in delivering the land referencing service.
Sharing land referencing data is vital for project success
Multiple stakeholders and teams need access to this data
The data is constantly changing and updating automatically
A better way than static PDF's and Word documents
Benefits of our Land Referencing Portal
- Single source of truth of land referencing data
- Links to source documents providing key audit trail
- Up to date data stored securely
- Supports different levels of spatial data including OS
- Downloadable documents for offline viewing
- Handles spatial and text based data
- Map creation and visualisation for land parcels
- Control permissions, access levels, and features
TerraQuest is the UK's most experienced and highly respected specialist provider of land referencing and planning services, and one of the UK's foremost multi-disciplinary business support companies, trusted by government and businesses.
Land Referencing Services
TerraQuest supports surveyors and project specialists by delivering a definitive source of data and a repository of documents associated to the parties or the properties affected by land based projects.
With our land referencing portal, you have access to the correct data associated with each land based project.
- TerraQuest secure service on all data sets.
- Dashboards and real-time data.
- Visualisation for project and land parcels.