- Apr 2021
What is a Right to Work Check?
A right to work check is a Home Office process that establishes whether employees or casual workers have the right to work in the UK.
The Home Office plays a fundamental role in the security and economic prosperity of the United Kingdom. They are a ministerial department, supported by 30 agencies and public bodies.
Identity fraud is a big issue in the UK. One estimate suggested upwards of 1 million illegal immigrants in the UK.
Changing regulations due to Brexit and the political focus on immigration means now is the time to take a second look at your process around Right to Work.
- Do you know what the new changes around Right to Work are?
- Have you implemented a plan to manage the changes?
- How comfortable are you that all your recruitment team knows what to do?
- You are at risk of fines up to £20,000 per illegal worker if Right to Work checks are not carried out correctly.
Our software app allows you to:
- Keep up to date with Home Office Guidance changes and with our built-in wizard you cannot get the process wrong.
- Authenticate the documents and assist the user to make sure no errors take place.
- Receive instant Right to Work Status.
- Receive ongoing alerts to expiring documents via a portal.
For a free demo please contact email@example.com