- Oct 2021
Planning Portal webinar: The digital future of planning and building
Our first episode covered the developments we have made for the new application service over the summer, and the next episode will focus on the transfer of application data and supporting documentation from the applicant to the Local Planning Authority (LPA) systems, with best practice hints and tips to improve quality for a smoother registration. We shall also show the features within the LPA account for easier application management and keeping data up to date and accurate. The webinar will be held on Tuesday, 26 October at 12pm.
For both our delivery partners and regular submitters, it's vital we keep you updated.
We are hosting the new series on the new Planning Portal Hub – our new, free, online, industry-specific networking and news channel where we will be hosting our third Planning Portal conference 15–18 November 2021.
There are a few simple steps to register for the episode:
- Follow the link through to The Hub: http://community.planningportal.co.uk/
- At the top of the page is a “Join Now” button. Click here and follow the steps to register your account.
- Clicking the Planning Portal logo will take you back to the home screen of The Hub.
- Select the image on the right-hand side regarding the webinar – “Planning Portal Webinar”.
- To add this webinar to your Hub schedule, click the button on the top, right-hand corner of the pop-up screen:
For the time being, you will need to add the event to your own calendar, however, we are working towards automating this for the remainder of the series.
By registering for the webinar, you will have created a profile on The Hub. This gives you full access to all networking opportunities, on-demand content, and the latest industry news.
We will send out a reminder for the webinar next Tuesday with the access link. You will need to log in to The Hub, click on the image on the right-hand side, and then select ‘Join Room’.
We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any queries about the series or need any support in registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above article was provided to us by the Planning Portal.