- Jan 2022
What is BIM Software?
BIM stands for Building Information Modeling and is a workflow process.
BIM software is a 3D design and modeling software that helps architecture, construction, plant, civil, and MEP projects optimise the work of designing.
How does it do this?
- It helps make better design decisions and improves building performance
- It digitises the construction site & connects information from construction through handover
- It manages the design & construction of piping, structures, and processes
- It improves predictability, productivity, and profitability of workflows
- Supports project delivery success with improved design quality
BIM models are made up of intelligent objects that, when changed, stay updated throughout the design (no matter who is working with them). BIM models can be used to analyse design options, visualisations, and documentations.
When using Snaptrude, you can create stunning 3D renders from Sketch to BIM design process in minutes instead of hours, giving you back your most valuable commodity time.